This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Introducing the beautiful Nymphaea Colorado, a hardy water lily perfect for any water garden! This tropical-looking water lily was created by horticulturalist Kirk Strawn in 1994 and is one of over 50 varieties of water lilies he hybridized. The Colorado water lily features green leaves speckled with purple blotches that can grow up to one meter in width. Its stunning peachy salmon-colored flowers bloom profusely from spring through fall and are held 3-4 inches above the water.
The Nymphaea Colorado thrives in full sun and does best submerged in about 16 inches of still or slow-moving water, up to 120 cm deep. It can be planted directly in the pond or kept in a pot. Fertilize the plant once per month from May until September with two tabs of Triffid Park's Water Plant Fertilizer Tablets in each one-gallon pot to encourage new growth and flowers. To help the plant channel its energy into healthy flowers and foliage, prune spent blooms and yellowing leaves.
Please note that the roots, flowers, and leaves of the Nymphaea Colorado have edible and medicinal uses, but professional advice should be sought before using it medicinally. This hardy water lily is available for sale Australia-wide, except for the Northern Territory due to permit issues. Order now and enjoy the beauty of the Nymphaea Colorado in your water garden!
- You will get 1 water lily tuber of Nymphaea Colorado. (organic sprouts tuber)
- All of our water lilies tubers/rhizomes have been inspected before ship out and guaranteed they are viable and perfect to grow in a proper pond environment. The picture is not the actual product you will receive, but a sample representation.
Plant Form: Tuber
Sunlight: Full Sun, Partial Shade
Soil Type: Gravel, Clay, Sand, Dirt
PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR WATER LILY
There are two main types of water lilies, tropical and hardy. The differences between tropical and hardy water lilies are a growing habit. Tropical water lilies don't do well in winter. Hardy water lilies, on the other hand, can tolerate the cold. Tropical water lilies tubers must be removed from the pond and stored in moist conditions to come back in the future years. In warm climates, they can remain in the pond.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I ordered 3 Nymphaea Colorado water lilly tubers on 5/25, received on 6/2. Tubers arrived healthy with roots and little tiny leaves, I didn't plant them right away because I don't have a pot, soaked them in water for about a week. Planted them early June, they've been doing really well, got the first bloom today, really pretty! Highly recommend this seller.
They arrived in good shape and healthy! These took hold and got established pretty quickly.
The plants came quickly and they looked good. I planted them immediately- I hope they grow. This would be an even better review once they get established.
I bought these to start indoors early under grow lights before moving them out to the pond as I'm hoping for blooms the first season. They started putting up leaving immediately and are doing well so far. I wish they came with planting instructions but a quick Google solved that. Very happy considering the very reasonable price.
This was the 3rd order of water lily plants within one month.
I was very with the cost and the items. The rhizomes were very healthy with vital spouts.
Shipping was prompt. I definitely place more orders in the future.
Already have a good amount of lily pads, planted in May..will definitely purchase again!!