Bucephalandra (Bucep / Buce plant) is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae. There are more than 30 species of Bucephalandra which have been discovered mostly by S.Y. Wong and P.C. Boyce. Most of the species are found in Borneo. Bucephalandra is usually found growing as dense mats over stones or rocks in streams or rivers in moist tropical forest. The colors of the leaf range from dark blue to green, often with white, yellow, red tinges or spots on the back of the leaves. Bucephalandra grows best when attached to the stone, rock or driftwood.
We finally have a chance to offer this beautiful and unique Bucephalandra (mix variety) that grow on a piece of driftwood. We drilled a small hole on the driftwood and insert the Mix Bucephalandra with a mineral rockwool into the hole. The hole allows roots to grow down naturally to your substrate. This is a natural piece of art that you only have to drop them in your aquarium and enjoy. Easy to move them around your aquarium.
Sold as a Bucephalandra on driftwood ( mix, assorted varieties ). Each piece is a unique shape that approx. 3~4 inches in size.
Common name: Bucep / Buce plants
Higher classification: Schismatoglottideae
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow-Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
This mix on driftwood is larger than I thought it would be. Awesome! Healthy, fast shipping to NH (4 days). Love me some Buce! I'll be back!!!
Well worth the money, large size, different plant varieties on same piece on wood 3-4" in size
The Bucephalandra arrived healthy and seems to be a sturdy plant (I should say plants since the log came with two varieties. A bit less dense than the sample photos they show and I would have preferred a piece of driftwood that didn’t look so obviously cut off at the ends. The 3 inch piece of driftwood did not fit into my nano tank along with the rest of the driftwood and stones I had already placed, so I ended up just j putting it in my 10 gallon. It’s beautiful, but it would have been perfect if not fit three driftwood issues... I would give 4 stars for the driftwood, but the plants are super healthy, so overall still 5 stars.
All plants were healthy, beautiful, and high quality. Absolutely no signs of disease or algae.
Plants were packaged well and arrived healthy. Definitely will buy again