This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green is one of the most popular foregrounds, and background aquariums for your aquarium. This classic Cryptocoryne is originally from Sri Lanka and is now being produced by commercial farms worldwide.
Like any other Cryptocoryne species, Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green is very sensitive from environmental changes such as the water quality, lighting, fertilizer, temperature etc. When Cryptocoryne is in the transition process, it will most likely lose its leaves or melted. It's best to give them a few weeks to see if they will bounce back and regrowth. If Cryptocoryne can adapt to the new environment, many baby plants will grow from their roots after melting.
- Sold as Bare-root Plants, Bunched Plants, or Potted Plants
- Young plants grow in a controlled laboratory environment
- Bare-root Plants | loose, small bare-root portion
- Bunched Plants | bundle with foam and lead weight
- Potted Plants | potted with rockwood and net pot
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
As a total plant newbie growing on pure eco-complete, in really hard water, pH 8, low/medium light, no heater (~70-75F) ... in a low-stocked 20gal tank of 14 male endlers & 1 bristlenose ... with only adding like 1 root tab/plant and only a few squirts of water column fertilizer total over the course of 7 months ... I was a bit afraid how these would do, as I heard crypts can be a little tricky. Turns out, the plants started healthy and are STILL doing GREAT, far exceeding my expectations of how it might go!!! In fact, they've at *least* quadrupled in size, both in number of leaves and length of leaves, and also completely overtook the "brown" crypts (also from APF), even though I started with more of the "brown" ones. Another bonus: these were a GREAT deal. Pretty sure APF even gave me extra over the bonus get-one-free!! Could not recommend this purchase more, especially if your parameters are anything like mine!! If you scroll through photos, I show both ~1 month after purchase and also now, 8 months later!
I took advantage of the buy 2 get 1 sale, so I received three of the 'Small Bare-Root Plants.' They look great in the tank, and they haven't melted back much at all! I would definitely buy from APF again if I needed more plants!
I received this cryptocoryne in my first order from APF and I absolutely love it! Really nice portion, healthy plants, and a good price!! Much better than this other plant site I had been ordering from. Their prices were too high for way less portion and quality.
Green and healthy. Very happy.