Utricularia Graminifolia is one of the most beautiful foreground plants for your planted aquarium. Due to its small size, fluffy-looking, and grass-like lawn appearance, Utricularia Graminifolia become the most popular carpet aquarium plant that is used in many aquascape designs, especially nano tanks.
Utricularia Graminifolia does best in rich nutrient soil substrate with plenty of lighting. Because Utricularia Graminifolia has a tiny roots system, it's best to use stainless steel T-pins to anchor the plant to the substrate. After UG is adapted to the environment, the roots system will be developed and grow very deep into the substrate.
The dry start method (DSM) is the best and fastest way to grow Utricularia Graminifolia if you want to have a fully grown UG in a short time. Since growth emerged, the Utricularia Graminifolia can access an unlimited amount of natural CO2 which benefits the growth rates.
It's safe to grow Utricularia Graminifolia in your fish tank even though it is a carnivorous plant that has a tiny trap to lure and looking for natural food. Utricularia Graminifolia has the smallest size traps that are large enough for microscopic organisms but anything else including baby fish or shrimp won't fit inside the traps.
- Sold as a Tissue Culture Plants with vitamin liquid/gel
- Packaging May Vary! To be sent in either in vitro bag or cup
- Bag / Cup size: Approx. 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Sustainable growth aquarium plants species
- Tissue Culture Technology | 100% Free from Snail, Algae, Pathogen, and Bacteria plus Extended Shelf Life on all in Vitro Plants
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Expert
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Very green, healthy, and priced reasonably.
First time tried UG, I killed them all. Now I ordered three healthy cups of UG from here, hoping they are not going to die on me this time. The cup is overgrown and The UG grown through the agar to form a bottom layer, so I sort of got two cups worth of UG with only one cu0.
Great and healthy!
Great products an fast shipping, plants came in very healthy and in big portions! Highly recommended