Echinodorus Fancy Twist
This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Echinodorus 'Fancy Twist' is indeed an attractive cultivar of swordplant that has garnered attention from aquatic enthusiasts. Depending on the source, it is said to have been bred in either India or South Africa, showcasing its global popularity.
This captivating plant typically reaches a height of 20 to 40 cm (approximately 8 to 16 inches) and exhibits a slow to moderately fast growth rate. In its underwater form, it displays a broad color range, ranging from light green to blood red, adding a vibrant touch to any aquarium. Its younger leaves often feature a striking red-brown spot pattern, enhancing its visual appeal.
Similar to most Echinodorus varieties, 'Fancy Twist' is typically delivered in its terrestrial (emersed) form, with predominantly green foliage. However, once planted into the aquarium, its submerged leaves take on their true colors, revealing the full beauty of this plant.
In terms of care, Echinodorus 'Fancy Twist' is generally undemanding. However, like other swordplants, it thrives with a nutrient-rich substrate and at least moderate light intensity. Providing good lighting conditions promotes the development of vibrant red tones in the leaves. The recommended temperature range for this plant is between 20 and 30 °C (68 and 86 °F). While the addition of CO2 can enhance its growth, it may not always be necessary.
Due to its moderate height, Echinodorus 'Fancy Twist' is well-suited as a solitary plant or in small, loosely arranged groups in the midground of larger aquariums. In smaller tanks, it is better placed in the background, where it can make a captivating statement.
Bring the captivating charm of Echinodorus 'Fancy Twist' to your aquarium and watch as its colorful submerged leaves create an eye-catching display. With its undemanding nature and vibrant foliage, this aquatic gem is sure to add a touch of elegance to your aquatic landscape.
- Sold as emerged bare-root plants, bunch plants, or potted plants
- Bare-root Plants | approx. 1-2 loose, bare-root plants
- Bunched Plants | approx. 1-2 rooted plants bundle with foam and plant's weight
- Potted Plants | approx. 1-2 rooted plants potted with rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
|Echinodorus Fancy Twist|
|Fancy Twist Sword|
|Midground / Background|
|pH||6.0 - 6.8|
Can be grow emerged?
|Medium - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.