This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Characterized by its large, vibrant green leaves, Echinodorus uruguayensis is a popular choice among aquarists for planted aquariums. It is known for its ability to create a dense, bushy appearance and can serve as a focal point in the aquarium due to its size. The leaves can grow up to 12 inches (30 cm) in length and 4 inches (10 cm) in width.
In terms of care requirements, Echinodorus uruguayensis is a relatively hardy plant that can adapt to a wide range of water conditions. However, it thrives best in a nutrient-rich substrate and under moderate to high lighting conditions. CO2 supplementation can also benefit its growth and overall health.
Propagation of Echinodorus uruguayensis can be done through the production of adventitious plantlets, which are miniature versions of the parent plant that develop on the flower stalk. These plantlets can be separated and replanted to establish new individuals.
When it comes to placement in the aquarium, Echinodorus uruguayensis is typically used as a midground or background plant due to its size. It can be placed singly as a focal point or in groups to create a lush, green backdrop. Additionally, it is important to consider its growth potential and provide sufficient space to accommodate its size.
Overall, Echinodorus uruguayensis is a visually striking aquatic plant that adds beauty and depth to freshwater aquariums. Its hardiness and adaptability make it suitable for both beginner and experienced aquarists alike..
- Sold as Bare-root plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Bare-root plants | Approx. 1-2 plants with root
- Bunched plants | Approx. 1-2 plants with root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | Approx. 1-2 plants with root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
|Echinodorus uruguayensis, Echinodorus africanus
|Uruguay Sword, Amazon Sword|
Can it grow emerged?
|Medium - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.