This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Nymphaea Mayla is another hybrid water lily cultivar, developed by hybridizer Kirk Strawn in 1993. It is a cross between Nymphaea 'August Koch' and Nymphaea 'Crystal', both popular cultivars in their own right.
The flowers of Nymphaea Mayla are a striking shade of deep pink or magenta, with slightly pointed petals that give it a star-like appearance. The flowers can grow up to 6 inches in diameter and have a sweet, pleasant fragrance. The leaves are green and circular, and can grow up to 8 inches in diameter.
Nymphaea Mayla is a relatively small water lily cultivar, making it an excellent choice for smaller water gardens and containers. It is also a vigorous grower and can quickly form a dense carpet of leaves over the surface of the water. It prefers full sun to partial shade and can thrive in a variety of water depths, from shallow to several feet deep.
Overall, Nymphaea Mayla is a beautiful and versatile water lily cultivar that can add a splash of color and fragrance to any water feature. Its compact size and vigorous growth habit make it an excellent choice for smaller water gardens and containers.
- You will get 1 water lily tuber
- All of our water lilies tubers/rhizomes have been inspected before ship out and guaranteed they are viable and perfect to grow in a proper pond environment. The picture is not the actual product you will receive, but a sample representation.
|Sunlight||Full sun, partial shade|
|Soil Type||Loam, gravel, clay, sand, dirt|
PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR WATER LILY
There are two main types of water lilies, tropical and hardy. The differences between tropical and hardy water lilies are a growing habit. Tropical water lilies don't do well in winter. Hardy water lilies, on the other hand, can tolerate the cold. Tropical water lilies tubers must be removed from the pond and stored in moist conditions to come back in the future years. In warm climates, they can remain in the pond.
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.