This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Lomariopsis Lineata is also known as Subwassertang / Loma Fern / Round Pellia. It's very rare yet popular in the aquascape. Subwassertang is undemanding and easy to maintain. They preferred cooler water and grow best in good lighting, CO2, and rich nutrients environment. Like any other mosses, they can be attached to rock, stone, driftwood, and any aquarium decorations.
At first glance, it appears very similar to the liverwort Monosolenium, but it is actually neither a moss nor a seaweed, but prothalli of the fern Lomariopsis Lineata.
The differences between Lomariopsis Lineata & Monosolenium Tenerum
Lomariopsis Lineata / Süsswassertang: Thinner, Light Green & Not As Fragile
The entire thallus is thin like a membrane (only one layer of cells thick), and there is no midrib. Broad round lobes, the tip is never truncated. There are rhizoids (hairlike adhesion organs fulfilling the function of roots) at irregular distances on the underside, also near the margin of the thallus, often in groups. The thallus is more transparent and of a darker green, more flexible, and less fragile than Monosolenium.
Monosolenium Tenerum / Pellia Moss: Thicker, Dark Green & Very Fragile
The thallus is stronger, more than just one layer of cells thick. The tips are less rounded, clearly visible, elevated on the underside, and densely covered by rhizoids. In the tissue, oil body cells are visible, as tiny light-colored (when viewed with incident light) or dark-colored (when viewed with transmitted light) spots. The plant is very fragile. The branches of the thallus grow upright under low light and develop a very narrow habit.
- Sold as a small loose portion, approx. 2" x 2" in size
- Perfect to attach to driftwood, rock, or stone
Common Name: Subwassertang / Loma Fern / Round Pellia
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low - Medium
Can be grow emerged?: Yes
Can be attached to driftwood, stone, rock, aquarium decoration?: Yes
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I live in north pole alaska and the plants I ordered shipped fast and they looked amazing upon arrival. Very pretty green subwassertang and healthy star grass. Very impressed and I will be ordering more plants from them.
Highly recommend this buyer plants are healthy and beautiful
Slowly establishing itself. Very little melt so far after 1 week.
Received my 3 packs of subwassertang in a timely manner, well packaged, with the plants in perfect condition.