Introducing the APF Coco Pad, the natural and eco-friendly choice for your aquatic plants. Made from real coconut shell, this 2x1 inch pad is a great alternative to traditional driftwood.
The APF Coconut Pad is easy to use and quickly sinks after being placed in the water. It's perfect for attaching Java Moss, Java Fern, Bucephalandra, Anubias, and any Rheophyte or Epiphyte plants, creating a stunning and natural underwater environment.
Each APF Coconut Pad is unique and handmade, so you can expect some variation in size, colors, and shape. This adds to the natural and authentic look of the pad, and ensures that your aquarium is truly one-of-a-kind.
In addition to its natural beauty, the APF Coconut Pad provides several benefits for your aquatic ecosystem. The coconut shell material is a rich source of nutrients that promote healthy plant growth, and the natural texture of the pad provides a perfect habitat for beneficial bacteria. This helps maintain a healthy environment for your aquatic pets, promoting their overall well-being.
Overall, the APF Coco Pad is an excellent choice for any aquarist looking to create a stunning and natural underwater environment. So, give your aquatic plants the best with the APF Coconut Pad!
- Natural, real coconut shell
- Perfect material to attached plants
- Handmade, approx. 2x1 inch in size
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I only got the Fissidens on the rock because it was the less expensive option. I’m not too crazy about the artificially rectangular shape of the slate rock (it actually looks more like a thin slab of cement). I’ve had Fissidens fontanus in the past, (delivered from China) at half the cost and much better condition, despite the much longer shipping distance. This one arrived rather beat up-looking, all flattened, despite the shipment arriving on time, within days. It was only strung onto the “rock” with string and not fully covering the slab. It’s now been in my tank for more than a couple of weeks and is slowly recovering. I intend to take portions from the slab to apply to other surfaces, then probably get rid of the slab (or maybe make it a carpet somewhere).
Fissidens is a slow grower and a fantastic, well-behaved moss. In think it will do fine. My last batch was growing like crazy in my tank (in all the desired places), but got killed off by the salt that I had to use to treat a fish illness (parasite).
Packaged well, alive on arrival, love how green they all are. :)
Looks really healthy and came attacked very well
Fast shipping, love the product
First time customer. My moss and the other plants I ordered all arrived in good condition, looking healthy. Thanks! I'll probably order here again.