This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as a Bare-root Plant or Potted Plant
- Bare-root Plant | loose, bare-root rhizome
- Potted Plant | potted with Rockwool with a net pot
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
|Bucephalandra pink godzilla|
|Buce pink godzilla|
|Rheophyte / Epiphyte|
|Attached to driftwood, stone, or decorations|
Can it grow emerged?
|Low - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
As always, my plants arrived in great condition. I can't wait to see this little one grow. It's going to be quite beautiful once it settles in. Thank you APF!
Very happy with my Buce, I love the matte look on the leaves that sets it apart from the other plants in my tank.
First, this plant was so beautiful and healthy. That being said, when I received it, I didn’t know I had purchased this plant. I thought I had purchased a background plant! I reached out to customer service and they assured me I had all my plants. I basically took out all my plants in my new tank and realized that this was indeed the correct plant I had purchased. I was looking at a lot of new plants at this time so I may have confused myself. So, this was not a plant I was expecting, however, I’ve learned to love it. I wanted to give this a 4 star because I feel like the picture doesn’t depict it accurately (or as close to what I received - yes they do have a disclaimer about that). But, I give this a 5 based on its healthy look, was well packaged, clean, and versatile. I initially kept it as a foreground plant but when I took everything out, I decided it would look better attached to my spider wood. And I agree with the previous reviewer: it’s smaller then I expected. Do I regret my purchase? No way!
The plant is certainly a bit smaller than I expected but I know it will grow. It looks healthy and was easy to add to my tank!
My second time ordered Buce plants from APF and i am very happy with all of the Buce plants that I received.