This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as Fresh-cut Plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | approx. 6 stems, loose fresh-cut plants without root
- Bunched plants | approx. 6 fresh-cut plants without root, bundle with foam, and plant's weight
- Potted plants | approx. 6 fresh-cut plants without root, potted with net pot and rock wool
Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerged.
Growth Rates: Medium-Fast
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
The plants i received looked better than in the pictures.. i will be ordering more
Arrived in good condition.
The fresh cut came with roots on upper part of them so no worry if the bottom got rotten. But TBH this plant (aka water sprite) is an easy beginner plants just like the water wisteria once it's rooted, it will grow like crazy even in the low tech setup.
Hi to Everyone out there.
If you want good Quality Aquarium Plants APF is the place to go.
I have been a Customer of APF for some time, And every time that i order plants from them, The plants are the best you can find. With very good price's
You will not be disappointed, Some of the best Aquarium Plants on the Web !!!!!
I have 35 tank's and i order plants to stock my tanks.
Redlands CA 92373
Plants were very good quality, but very small. A little larger would have been. Etter
Nice quantity of water sprite, 1 came with root (looks like from floating), while the rest were fresh cuttings. The roots did grow quickly without any melting. Previously bought water sprite from another site, the plant came in a pot with nice little roots, but it took too long to adapt and grow new leaves, so slow that the main stem turned black.
Shipping was fast. Package came neat and wrapped securely. The plant makes a great addition to my aquarium. I cannot wait for it to grow.