This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as a Loose Rhizome, or Potted plant
- Loose Rhizome | 6+ Leaf, bare-root, loose rhizome
- Potted plants | 10+ Leaf with Rockwool and net pot
Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged, or submerge.
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low - Medium
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
All 3 pots of Trident I received were completely disease ridden plants in incredible poor condition. The company has done absolutely nothing to correct this issue, offering no solution. $32 and I feel like I've been robbed for my money!
1. The customer didn't follow our terms and conditions.
2. At first, the customer emails us a picture of all the plants they received along with the packing slip, showing that all of them are in good condition and accounted for. The customer's original question was why they didn't receive a free plant in their order.
3. We check the order and find out that the customer didn't follow our buy 2 get 1 free policy. We explained to the customer that the buy 2 get 1 free promotion is only valid when they purchase two same plants. The customer is very angry and said our policy is unclear even though we have clearly stated the policy and details on our website.
4. Customer threatened us with offensive words and strong language. In addition, she told us she would tell other people to stay away from our business. She even told us she would leave as many negative feedback on social media as she could to harm our reputation.
5. Later, the customer messages us and sends some pictures of the damaged plants. However, they are not in our original packaging and tell us the plants are damaged even though they did not mention any damaged plants at all in the first conversation.
6. Our team compared the original picture provided by the customer with the new photos of the damaged plants. Because they look nothing like the original picture that the customer provided in the beginning. It is our firm belief that the new pictures of damaged plants are not representative of the original plants or the way our plants arrived.
7. We asked the customer several times for additional proof of the damage in our original packaging but they refused to cooperate and repeatedly used abusive language toward us.
8. One of the most frustrating things is that our IT service caught the customer red-handed when she attempted to leave 1-star reviews on our site under another name and email address. The customer even uses a picture of a damaged plant found on the internet to pretend it is our product. The customer is committing online defamation, as we have evidence of her IP address and the URL of the fake pictures she took from the Internet. If required by law, we will release all email conversations and evidence so everyone knows the truth.
The fake reviews published on 04/21/2022 under JB can be found at:
9. While we are always happy to assist any customer with resolving a problem. This customer keeps using foul language which left us with no alternative but to end this conversation.
Purchased several plants and they were all packed very well individually in a separate bag (unlike other vendors) with care. Quality was great and one plant had melted and they issued credit right away with the picture. Customer for life. Thank you!
The fern arrived lush and green. Size of the plants look better than the pictures on the website.
This has now been in my aquarium for 2 weeks. It is growing well and making me very happy.
The plants i received were in great health and doing well in. I did a bulk purchase as I was setting up a 150gallon. I am very pleased with quality and quantities of plants that came. Very happy customer.
I received beautiful plants. When I added the live plants to my aquarium hair algae grew and took over my aquarium. I tried pulling the algae off of the plants, gravel and glass but, it was impossible to clear out the algae. I ended up taking the live plants out and changed and cleaned the gravel. My tank is crystal clear now. So disappointed. Any thoughts or suggestions?