This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
The Tiger Lotus is undemanding. It should be planted in a rich-based nutrient substrate and good lighting. When grow floating with strong or natural sunlight, it can bloom with white, fragrant flowers that are open from evening to late morning.
- Sold as a Tiger Lotus Plant or Tiger Lotus Bulb
- We do not guarantee the bulb to grow even though the bulb has very high sprout rates.
- Simply wash them in clean water and then drop them in the aquarium or pond. Under optimal aquarium conditions, you will notice new growth within 10-15 days.
- Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
Growth Rates: Fast
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
This is a very stunning plant and I will be ordering more. Beautiful!
All but one came in fine (leaves broke away from bulb). That's ok since the deal is buy two get one free. Looking very nice. Can't say much else.
They came in with a small plant starting from bulb. So far I think they might be ok Service was good and I've ordered things before from them with no problems.
I ordered 3 bulbs, and by the time they reached me, all had sprouted! I accidentally broke off the sprouts on 2/3 bulbs during rinsing and planting. I decided to leave them in my tank anyways in hopes they would re-sprout. After roughly 2 weeks, all bulbs have produced plants. The one that kept its initial growth has put out 5 leaves, and the other two have 2 or more small leaves growing out! The red tiger lotus adds much wanted color in my tanks and I cannot recommend enough!
Received the three bulbs as part of an order which arrived quickly. All three small bulbs appear healthy and one of them has already sprouted growth after 2 days in aquarium. Looking forward to the plants maturing. Very pleased with all plants in this order.
The best plants around on every order. You guys never disappoint. Been ordering all my plants from here for several years and I couldn’t ask for more. Much love