This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Introducing the Bucephalandra White Marble – an elegant and captivating addition to enhance your aquarium's aesthetic appeal. Featuring marbled leaves that create a visually striking effect, this plant promises to elevate your underwater environment and command attention as a focal point.
Hailing from APC farm in Thailand, the Bucephalandra White Marble has garnered significant recognition on a global scale. Notably, this plant possesses a unique reproductive pattern, opting for a slower growth rate, which contributes to its status as a sought-after rarity.
Rest assured, whether you're a seasoned aquarium enthusiast or a newcomer, the Bucephalandra White Marble is ready to complement your aquatic journey. Its innate natural hybrid quality introduces an element of distinctiveness to your tank's composition.
Considering the prospect of introducing an international touch to your aquarium? Acquiring the Bucephalandra White Marble can grant that desire, as it seamlessly blends beauty and sophistication into your aquatic haven. The acquisition of this remarkable plant is sure to garner appreciation – from both you and your aquatic inhabitants.
- Sold as Bare-root plants or Potted plants
- Young plants grow in a controlled laboratory environment
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.Scientific name: Bucephalandra Pygmaea Variegated
Common name: Bucephalandra White Marble / Bucephalandra Variegated Marble
Higher classification: Schismatoglottideae
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow-Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
So I was fairly skeptical of these arriving in decent condition due to how hot it gets here in Texas but I was pleasantly surprised! Not only did it look great, I got way more than I anticipated, it came in one large clump as photographed, but once i broke it down into all its little pieces I had roughly 7-8 little clusters, I’ll add some photos once everything’s settled in and looking lush:)
Pleased with these, this is one of several bare rooted plants after ~6-8 months of emersed growth that just got transplanted into a terrarium. One head has turned into a well-rooted stem with half a dozen growth points and the variegation is quite stable. They arrived robust didn’t experience any acclimation shock or melt, and they’ve all grown quite steadily since receiving them
What a beautiful Buce plant my goodness I hope it takes to my waters bc I am in awe at its beauty and well grown colorations! 5 ⭐'s!!!
Really excited to grow these out. This was my first order from APF, and the first time I'd seen Buce White Marble. Couldn't pass it up. Came healthy and with generous portions. I have them set up clipped to a couple clay pots to grow out a bit before using them in the finished tank.
Update - these did not survive for me. I've tried two batches now, for a total of six Buce White Marbles. All have melted away after a couple weeks. Only type of Buce I've had not survive, and I own about 25 varieties. Looks awesome if you can keep it though!
My water: 74F, 120ppm, pH 6.5, 0 ppm ammonia, 0 ppm nitrite, 5 ppm nitrate, 7 hours of light, CO2 injection to 30ppm