This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Eleocharis acicularis 'Mini' also known as Eleocharis sp. 'Mini' / Dwarf Hairgrass 'Mini' or Eleocharis sp. Belem / Japanese Hairgrass. Eleocharis sp. 'Mini stay compact, short approx. 3-5 cm and the leaf shape will somewhat curl downward when grown in very high light, CO2, and nutrient-rich environments.
It is currently the shortest growing hair grass (3-5 cm) which makes it even smaller than the popular foreground plant Eleocharis Pusilla (Parvula). It can easily propagate via runners and create a dense, lush lawn which makes it a perfect carpet for any aquascape design.
- Bare-root Plants | small clump, bare-root portion
- Popular foreground plant for planted aquarium
- Carpet-forming plant, create carpet effect for your fish tank
- Grow via runners and can be trimmed without hurting the grass
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Scientific Name: Eleocharis acicularis 'Mini'
Common Names: Dwarf Hairgrass Mini
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Easy
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
Can be grow emerged?: Yes
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Received three clumps. One was green and vibrant and was able to use 100%. One very pale was able to use about 50%, the third in between.
So far they r doing great arrived in great shape they r only 2 weeks old keeping fingers crossed they r so cute
Came in really green & healthy looking, and a great deal! But I am a newbie and only have eco-complete and it was SUPER hard to plant them & keep them in the substrate. They started both dying massively by browning and also with long flyaway strings coming out of the substrate, as you can see in photos. By several months in, I had to remove to avoid ammonia in my tank water, and so I don't have them any more :( Only go for them if you have sandy or fine cap to your substrate!!! Perhaps they should add a warning to this effect in description. If you do have that, then I imagine they would probably thrive as other people have found!
Arrived in good shape after a 6 day shipment. I expect they will do ok.
They arrived safe and secure. They look great in my tank and are doing well. They arrived healthy and for the price, they were a steal. I will definitely be buying from APF again.