Looking for a way to add some life and color to your aquarium? Check out our assorted combo Aquarium Plants Packages [Grower's Choice]! Our packages contain a mix of 6 different aquatic plants, carefully selected by our expert growers for their hardiness, color, and aesthetic appeal. We offer a variety of plant species in each package, including popular options like Bacopa, Ludwigia, Rotala, Cryptocoryne, Vallisneria, Hygrophila, and more.
Our fresh-cut loose, bunched, or potted options make planting easy and convenient. Plus, our plants come in multiple colors such as green, red, and purple, giving you endless possibilities to create a visually stunning and diverse underwater environment.
In addition to their beauty, our aquarium plants provide important benefits for your aquatic ecosystem. They help to oxygenate the water, absorb excess nutrients, and provide hiding places for fish and other aquatic creatures.
Please note that our packages come with a fun surprise assortment, and we can't accommodate specific species requests. However, you can trust that each plant in our packages has been carefully chosen for its hardiness and ease of care, making them perfect for both novice and experienced aquarium enthusiasts.
- This combo package contains 6 different aquarium plants
- Each species will have multiple stems. We don't label the species
- Randomly pick, can't request a specific species
- Our plants are fresh-cut and ready to be planted in your aquarium, whether you prefer loose, bunched, or potted plants
- Fresh-cut loose plants, ready to be planted in the aquarium
- Fresh-cut bunched plants come with plant weight
- Fresh-cut potted plants with rockwool and plastic pot
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
May contain the following species
|Ludwigia, Rotala, Vallisneria, Myriophyllum, Alternanthera, Cabomba, Nymphaea, Hornwort, Bacopa, Eleocharis, Eriocaulon, Hydrocotyle, Juncus, Lilaeopsis, Lysimachia
Mayaca, Lindernia, etc
Can be grow emerged?
|Medium - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Great purchase,Wouldn’t recommend to beginners.I suggest that the company submit a receipt in the packaging to know what you may receive.
This was my first time purchasing plants online.I am new to the hobby.I bought the fresh cut plants.My ratings would be higher if I knew some of the plants that were shipped.I know these are beginner friendly plants but I have never seen one of them during my research.(If anybody knows.it is the green plant shown below)It also doesn't help that in the description it has plant names and then “ect”.My shipment came in fast and I was satisfied.I just wish there could’ve been a description on what I exactly received.Other than that I was satisfied with the quality of product and will definitely be buying here again.
They are Saururus Cernuus (Lizard's Tail)
I wish the bunches were a little bit rooted more so they would hold to the substrate better