Are you a fan of Bucephalandra plants? Look no further than our Bucephalandra Plants Packages [Grower's Choice]!
Our package includes a carefully curated selection of Bucephalandra plants, chosen for their hardiness, color, and aesthetic appeal. Each plant is grown with care by our expert growers and is ready to thrive in your aquarium.
To keep things exciting, we don't label the plant species, so you'll receive a fun surprise assortment with each package. Please note that we can't accommodate specific species requests or put ID on the plant.
Our Bucephalandra plants come in bare-root plants, bunched, or potted options to suit your preferences. Bucephalandra plants not only add a pop of color and beauty to your aquarium but also provide important benefits for your aquatic ecosystem. They help to oxygenate the water, absorb excess nutrients, and provide hiding places for fish and other aquatic creatures.
Invest in the beauty and health of your aquarium with our Bucephalandra Aquarium Plants Packages [Grower's Choice] and enjoy a stunning underwater landscape filled with these gorgeous plants!
Our Bucephalandra Aquarium Plants Package [Grower's Choice] contains five different Buce plants species, carefully hand-selected by our expert growers. However, we do not label the specific species in this package and each one is randomly picked. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill specific species requests.
- This combo package contains 6 different Bucephalandra species
- We don't label the species. Randomly pick, can't request a specific species
- Size are varies depending on the species
- Bare-root loose plants, ready to be planted in the aquarium
- Bunched plants come with plant's weight
- Potted plants come with rockwool and plastic pot
|Attached to driftwood, stone, or decoration|
Can be grow emerged?
|Low - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.