This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as a small bare-root plants
- Young plants grow in a controlled laboratory environment
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.Scientific name: Bucephalandra Red Mini
Common name: Bucep Red Mini / Buce Red Mini
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Slow-Medium
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I’m really happy with what I’ve received from APF! I’m always a little hesitant when buying plants online. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package. These beautiful Buce plants were exactly what I was hoping to get and they are doing great!
Plants arrived extremely healthy and are doing well in my aquarium. Each "bare-root plant" is actually a clump from tissue culture which can be separated into 3-4 individual plants. The quality of the tissue culture is also very high, and much better from other sources.
Healthy ,sturdy little plant . Very happy with purchase .
I was thrilled to see the quality and fine packaging on this beauty! The page said 5 leaves or more. Well each plant had AT LEAST 20 leaves or more. These little guys are really aa nice addition.
I’ve ordered from multiple sellers of buce plants and even buceplants.com itself and they sent me such shitty buces, they came in yellow with black spots. Melted within a week.
But the buce plants from Aquariumplantsfactory by far is the best quality I have ever seen! I’ve had these 3 minis in for a couple days now and they already started sprouting some new leaves. I’ve ordered from APF before which I received very healthy plants that are still thriving for over 2 months now. Every single plant is in great shape and currently thriving.
The plants I received looked great, I ordered the bare root red mini buce it came in a nice tight clumps and looked very healthy, my only concern is if it will survive long term. Even though I ordered the loose root plants what i received was obviously cut from a tissue, rooting gel still attached. I have bad luck with tissue cultures so I hope they do will long term as they did look great when I received them.