Fissidens Nobilis is very rare yet popular in aquascaping. Fissidens species are undemanding and easy to maintain. They preferred cooler water and grow best in good lighting, CO2, and rich nutrients environment. Like any other mosses, they can be attached to a rock, stone, driftwood, and any aquarium decorations.
- Instant Carpet! Shrimp-approved!
- Carpet Stainless Steel Carpet
- Approx. 3" x 3" / 7.62cm x 7.62cm in size
- Dark Green Moss
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Nutrient Substrate: Not Required
Lighting Requirements: Low - Medium
Can be attached to driftwood, stone, rock, aquarium decoration?: Yes
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
arrived in great shape. stainless it was on is too thick though. even with metal snips it was difficult to cut into smaller pieces
Moss was healthy and vibrant when it came in the mail, and was packaged on a steel mesh tied down with string. This is in my opinion the best way to package moss, because the string is much easier to remove without damaging the product than the plastic mesh that other sellers use. I would 100% order from them again.
Just be aware that the order typically takes ~1wk to come in and the tracking app they use isn't super informative. I would like to see APF update that in the future and improve their shipping times, however it didn't have a negative effect on my order. The instant gratification society we live in has just warped my expectations.
Fissidens Nobilis was exactly as pictured, healthy and vibrant. Easy to separate from the ss mesh for planting on rock and driftwood, and the moss fully attached to hardscape after a week in dry start. I would recommend quarantine for a couple days, but couldn't be more pleased with the overall quality.
Could not be more pleased with what was received. The FISSIDENS NOBILIS was in great health and I'm sure it will take off in no time at all