Hygrophila Salicifolia Purple
Not only is this plant visually stunning, but it also offers a range of benefits to your aquarium ecosystem. Hygrophila Salicifolia is an easy-to-grow plant that can help to oxygenate your aquarium water, improve water quality, and provide shelter and hiding places for your fish.
This particular variety of Hygrophila Salicifolia boasts a unique and eye-catching purple hue, adding a pop of color to your aquarium and standing out among the other plants in your collection. Its long, narrow leaves create a graceful and delicate appearance, giving your aquatic landscape a touch of elegance and refinement.
In addition to its visual appeal, the Hygrophila Salicifolia Purple Leaf is a low-maintenance plant that is easy to care for. It requires moderate lighting and a nutrient-rich substrate to thrive, making it an ideal choice for both beginner and experienced aquarium enthusiasts alike.
Whether you're looking to enhance the visual appeal of your aquarium or create a thriving ecosystem for your aquatic pets, the Hygrophila Salicifolia Purple Leaf is an excellent choice. Its unique color, ease of care, and range of benefits make it a must-have for any aquarium or aquatic garden.
- Sold as loose fresh-cut plants, bunched plants, or potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | approx. 3 stems, loose fresh-cut stems without root
- Bunched plants | approx. 3 fresh-cut stems without root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | approx. 3 fresh-cut stems without root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Common Name: Hygrophila Purple Leaf
CO2: Not Required
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Easy
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.