This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Juncus Repens is a beautiful grass-like marsh plant that is perfect for the foreground aquarium. Juncus Repens looks like a miniature version of Cyperus Helferi. This small species of rush is native to the southern and eastern USA and inhabits marshy shallow water. In the aquarium, Juncus Repens is easy to care for and resilient. Softer water with a good CO2 supply promotes the best growth. In combination with other grass-like plants, you can design decorative meadow landscapes. However, this creeping rush also makes an attractive feature as a filler plant between stones. With strong lighting and a good supply of micro-nutrients, the shoots can also become slightly reddish in color.
- Sold as a Bare-root Plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Bare-root | loose bare-roots plants
- Bunched plants | rooted plants bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | rooted plants potted with net pot and rock wool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged or submerge.
Growth Rates: Slow
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Nutrient Substrate: Recommended
Lighting Requirements: Medium - High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
This is perfect for my new shrimp tank. Arrived alive and healthy. Can't wait to watch it grow!
I have made three larger orders (to my standards) and every plant has arrived with great packaging and in pristine quality. I'm now addicted to this site and ordering plants. Great customer service, quick shipments and beautiful healthy plants. I haven't found any pests or hitchhikers with any of my orders yet either, which is always a wonderful thing when ordering online. I've had lots of bad experiences in the past with other companies/shops and very icky pests. I cannot recommend this place enough and will continue to order and recommend people here. A lot of times, the picture isn't doing the plant you receive justice, as I have received either more than pictured or a plant that is much more lush and healthy looking.
The plants i received were in great health and doing well in. I did a bulk purchase as I was setting up a 150gallon. I am very pleased with quality and quantities of plants that came. Very happy customer.
This was the first time I received plants rolled together with foam and rubber band. I normally only purcahse potted plants assuming they would have better root systems.
I must admit I was very wrong, these Juncus Repens had the deepest green color on the stems with super white roots. Very pleased.
The plants came in fast! And now I'm just waiting for it to be established. Overall they are great!
Always good quality from APF