Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf
This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf is a captivating aquatic plant renowned for its elegant appearance and distinctive features. This species belongs to the Anubias genus, which is native to the tropical regions of West Africa. With its broad, lush leaves and unique growth pattern, the Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf is a popular choice among aquarium enthusiasts and plant lovers alike.
The most striking characteristic of this plant is its large, heart-shaped leaves that can grow up to several inches in length. The leaves have a glossy, dark green coloration, creating a visually stunning contrast against lighter backgrounds or surrounding plants. The texture of the leaves is smooth and slightly thick, giving them a robust and resilient quality.
The Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf is a slow-growing plant, which makes it an excellent addition to both freshwater aquariums and paludariums. It thrives in a wide range of water parameters and lighting conditions, making it suitable for beginners and experienced aquarists alike. This adaptability allows the plant to thrive in various settings, including low-light environments, where it can flourish without demanding excessive care or maintenance.
In terms of placement, the Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf can be attached to driftwood, rocks, or planted directly into the substrate. It is known for its ability to establish strong root systems, anchoring itself firmly and providing stability. This characteristic makes it an ideal choice for creating natural-looking aquascapes or adding a touch of greenery to hardscape elements within the aquarium.
One noteworthy attribute of the Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf is its resilience to herbivorous fish and invertebrates. The sturdy leaves are unpalatable to most herbivores, offering protection against excessive grazing or damage. This feature, coupled with its slow growth rate, helps maintain the plant's longevity and overall health.
Regular maintenance for the Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf typically involves occasional removal of algae or debris from the leaves. Propagation can be achieved by dividing the rhizome or separating new growth shoots. With proper care and favorable conditions, this plant can gradually form dense clusters, creating a captivating and lush underwater landscape.
Whether used as a focal point or as part of a larger aquatic arrangement, the Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf brings a touch of elegance and natural beauty to any aquarium. Its broad leaves, adaptability, and low-maintenance nature make it a popular choice for aquarists seeking a visually striking and resilient plant species.
- Bare-root plants | loose, bare-root plants with approx. 6 leaf
- Rooted potted | potted plants with approx. 6 leaf
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Anubias barteri var. congensis 'Broad Leaf'
|Anubias Congensis Broad Leaf|
|Midground / Background|
|pH||5.5 - 8.5|
Can be grow emerged?
|Medium - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.