This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
- Sold as an emerged, loose Fresh-cut plants, Bunched plants, or Potted plants
- Fresh-cut plants | Approx. 6 stems, loose fresh-cut stems without root
- Bunched plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, bundled with foam, and lead weight
- Potted plants | Approx. 6 fresh-cut stems without root, potted with net pot and rockwool
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, and pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
|Scientific Name||Bacopa salzmannii|
|Common Name||Bacopa Salzmannii 'Purple'|
|Placement||Midground / Background|
||Medium - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
They were perfect
high tech tank. (high light, co2, twice a week fert), if you look to the left, i even get the ludwigia white to have a strong white/pink coloration after 3 weeks (still transitioning). this bacopa plant is healthy, the top will turn to light pink color, but cant get it to show a strong purple hue. i think there is a different purple variant that has much deeper color from leaves to the stem.
Kind of a reddish purple hue on the top leaves. I put some root tabs under it when I planted and forget to fertilize it very regularly. CO2 and a strong light. Fluval stratum soil.
This is the second time I’ve purchased Bacopa salzmanii ‘purple’ from APF - the first time I killed it with a bleach dip trying to get rid of staghorn algae lol. When you get the plant, it’s in it’s emerged state. It will be green. This is normal, guys. Once submerged, with the right nutrients, CO2, and lighting, it turns purple. I promise. It takes awhile, but its worth it. In my tank, it turns a dusty dark mauve-ish color on the tops of the leaves. I plant it where it will get the most light right under my strip light.
Pictured here, with the danio, is the salzmanii that I received a week ago. No melt, strong and healthy. No purple yet, but it literally takes months.
The second photo I’m attaching is from a plant I got months ago. It is the remnant of my first order showing the change to purple. This plant was propagated from a tiny cutting that I salvaged after killing most of it with bleach. No filters, no editing. It’s purple and still being propagated from that 1” cutting I salvaged. Oh this is even without CO2 btw, this is in my low tech shrimp tank.
My plants do not look purple at all.
Hello. Because they are still emerged plant. They will turn purple color when grow fully submerged, in optimal condition, high tech aquarium.