This listing is qualified for
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE* PROMOTION ✨
1) To qualify for this offer, you must add 2 quantities to your shopping cart.
2) We will automatically send 1 extra plant for free. Offer valid on same plant, no mix n' match. Restriction applied!
Microsorum pteropus 'Petite' is commonly known as the Java Fern Petite. It was named after the Indonesian island of Java, can be found in Malaysia, Thailand, Northeast India, and parts of China. It's a plant with a lot of various geographic variants, all with different leaf sizes and shapes.
Microsorum pteropus 'Petite' has small leaves, stay small and compact. It looks best in a group and provided many covers for young shrimp, fish to call home.
There are lots of different varieties of Microsorum species including but not limited to hardy leaf, soft leaf, narrow leaf, broad leaf, petite leaf, long leaf, wavy leaf, trident leaf, etc. Like any other Microsorum species, Java Fern Petite can be attached to driftwood, stone, rock, and other aquarium decorations.
- Loose rhizome | approx. 8 leaf, loose, bare-root, small portion
- Potted plants | approx 8 leaf, potted plants with rockwool and net pot
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
|Microsorum pteropus ‘Petite’|
|Leptochilus pteropus 'Petite'|
|Java Fern Petite|
|Attached to driftwood, stone, or decoration|
Can it grow emerged?
|Slow - High|
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
I was looking to put a java fern in my 2.5 gallon tank, and the petite version is perfect for my size tank.
I ordered the loose rhizome. The whole purchase went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with the plants that I recieved. If I get more aquatic plants, I will definitely order from this site on the future.
I was looking for a smaller variety of java fern and decided on the "petite" variety. Purchased 1 potted plant which arrived looking healthy and had a mix of large and small leaves.
As far as being smaller than I might have expected I feel like this is incredibly common with most plants purchased at most places since covid. Both aquatic and terrestrial. Just seems to be life lately. I should probably just put a tag at the end of most reviews about it. Because I was still very happy with my purchase. Very healthy, perfect condition, shipped well. It's been about a week, not much growth yet but looking great in my tank.