Cryptocoryne sp. ‘Flamingo’ is a very rare and attractive aquarium plant. Crypt sp. ‘Flamingo’ only cultivated in the lab using tissue culture technology. It's a great plant for experienced aquarium enthusiasts and high-tech aquarium tanks.
- Sold as a farm-raised, adult potted plant. Fresh and healthy!
- Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation.
Disclaimer: Pictures are not the actual plants you will receive, but a sample representation. Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be free of pests, pesticides, grow emerged, or submerge.
Common Name: Cryptocoryne Pink Flamingo / Cryptocoryne Pink Panther
Growth Rates: Medium
Difficulty Level: Expert
Nutrient Substrate: Required
Lighting Requirements: Medium-High
- Free Shipping will take 2-5 days to reach you
- If your orders included Live Plants & Live Animals. We will combine the shipment and you will see the flat rate shipping cost at checkout
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands customers are not qualified for the Free Shipping program. Please upgrade to Expedited or Express Mail for faster delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delay caused by U.S. Postal Service but if your packages were lost by the courier service, we will issue a replacement by 50/50, which means we pay 50% and the customers pay 50% plus shipping for the replacement orders.
- Please always keep your shipping address up-to-date! ( Debit and Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Shopify Pay, Ali Pay, and other payment processing services )
- Any shipment being refused or shipped back to us by providing a wrong address or other reasons will not be refundable.
- Please contact us ASAP if you want to cancel your orders. Orders only might be canceled if they are not being shipped by shipping couriers.
Return Policy: All sales are final
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for Live Plants and Live Animals
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
24 Hours Live Arrival Guarantee* - In a rare case of live stocks dead on arrival, we must be notified within 24 hours by the same day of delivery. Please take clear photos of the damaged product and send it to us within 24 hours. Live Arrival Guarantee will be void after 24 hours of delivery. All replacements are considered final and we will not replace the replacement.
- Picture requirements: Take at least 2 clear photos of damaged product in their original, unopened & sealed transparent packing and send photos and orders information to our email within 24 hours: email@example.com
- Please do not take picture of damaged plants, or animals in your aquarium. Once they have been introduced to your aquarium's ecosystem. It is no longer covered by our guarantee.
Please keep in mind that Live Arrival Guarantee only guarantees that live stocks will be alive upon arrival. We cannot guarantee that you will continue to have success with them. Many factors, including the aquarium environment, water quality, nutrient, temperature, lighting, filter, and CO2 system, can contribute to the failure to grow live plants and live animals.
WHAT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE
Even though our plants are very clean, but we can't guarantee they will be 100% pest-free because we cannot be responsible for your aquarium. Please use it at your own risk. We recommended all customers rinse the plants with clean water and quarantine them before use.
However, plants in tissue culture will be 100% free from pests, algae and never have been contacting with any aquarium.
- Due to the nature of the product. We don't guarantee our plants will be pests free. ( snails, algae, hitchhikers )
- We don't guarantee our plants will be free of pesticides. We use homemade, organic pesticides in our greenhouse to control pests. We do not use pesticides that contain copper. Copper is toxic to invertebrates such as aquatic snails, crabs, shrimps, etc
- We don't guarantee your aquarium success or are responsible for your aquarium inhabitant including but not limited to fish, shrimp, snail, turtle, etc. So please quarantine all plants when use!
- Unless specific, we don't guarantee aquatic plants will be grow emerged or submerge.
Plants looked very good upon delivery, Plants were bigger than I expected, very happy about that, would highly recommend aquarium plants factory. I had the plants shipped to a friend in upstate NY, and picked them up the day after delivery
I ordered the potted Crypt Flamingo. The plant I received was much larger than I expected (this is NOT a problem). The plant was also in excellent health with a very strong root system. Overall, I am extremely happy with my purchase. It has only been in the tank for a few days and the pink submerged leaves are beginning to grow.
Plant showed up in beautiful condition, it has already put out 4 new leaves since planting in the tank. Excellent!
I’ve been trying to get this plant for a while and most other places only have them as tissue cultures which all melted away to nothing every time I tried. The ones I got here are doing well so far and no melt from them so far.
I received a large and healthy flamingo crypt that was already displaying some nice pink hues. I had been waiting awhile for a potted flamingo and this one did not disappoint, great price for the size and quality!
Very Healthy Flamingo Crypt. Now its up to me get it grow and prosper for me.